Friday, August 12, 2005

Back in the Chocolate City...

So I have returned to the warm bosom of my native land for a brief stint before I travel to the exotic "New South" then later to the slightly more exotic far east. It would seem that my family has grown by one in the week that I was gone. My mom seems to have gone and adopted a Norwegian girl named Anna to live with us and experience the wonders of the American public educational system and of living with the Burmans.

Paul and Dad have also returned from their bike ride across the totally sweet continent of North America. They rode across America and a small chunk of Ontario from west to east in order to raise a little money for an organization called Partners in Health. They managed to raise over 100,000 for them through small donations and pledges based on their mileage (3600), their website and blog can be found here.

-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home