Wednesday, August 17, 2005

thought I was gone?

Well nope, not yet at least, I am still going to update this crap and I will continue to do so. probably.

Again I am back home, having gone down to Greensboro to drop of my Brenna at school. The had thing about us not being the same age is that we are increasingly finding it difficult to be in the same location at the same time. She still has two of college left and I am all graduated and as such I need to be where my job is, which happens to be in China. To say that I will, or already do miss her is a titanic understatement, for the last 4 monthes she has been the light of my life. Her beauty, intelligence, charm, and infenctious enthusiam have me wrapped around her little finger, and I would not be anywhere else if I could. Yet I am committed to China nd I do not regret that committment, if anything the seperation is a test which our relationship will pass and in doing so prove its strength and longevity. I have absolute confidence in Brenna as a person and in our future, and therefore I know that my going to China and her having a great junior year with her friends are the best paths we can take before we once again walk together as one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home